Over the years, we have put together a list of frequently asked questions that we receive from our clients and the public regarding trade mark law in Australia, trade mark registration and trade mark infringement. We will continue to add questions and answers this page so that hopefully you can find what you are looking for.
If you have a specific question that is not listed on this page, please contact us to find out more and we may include it in future updates.
- What is a Trade Mark?
- What is a Registered Trade Mark?
- What are the benefits of a Registered Trade Mark?
- What can I Register as a Trade Mark?
- What Classes of Goods and Services can I register my Trade Mark in?
- How long does a Registered Trade Mark last?
- How long does the registration process take?
- What if I want to register my Trade Mark outside of Australia?
Trade Mark Enquiry
For more information on our trade mark services and quotes on our professional fees, please contact us or visit our quoting page. Our experienced trade mark lawyers will contact you to explore how we can improve your business and add to your balance sheet by realising the value in your intellectual property through trade mark registration.
Trade Mark Lawyer
Carina Yap is a solicitor with Phang Legal, an incorporated legal practice based in Parramatta CBD providing professional legal services in trade mark advice, representation and trade mark registration to businesses across Sydney and Australia.