Skip to content

What if I want to register my Trade Mark outside of Australia?

There are two ways how you can do this. The first is by making a direct application in the country you require protection. The second is by submitting an international application to the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) using the Madrid Protocol.

Trade Mark Enquiry

For more information on our trade mark services and quotes on our professional fees, please contact us or visit our quoting page. Our experienced trade mark lawyers will contact you to explore how we can improve your business and add to your balance sheet by realising the value in your intellectual property through trade mark registration.

Carina Yap

Carina Yap
Trade Mark Lawyer

Carina Yap is a solicitor with Phang Legal, an incorporated legal practice based in Parramatta CBD providing professional legal services in trade mark advice, representation and trade mark registration to businesses across Sydney and Australia.